Det medfølger 1 stk pilot med glødemaskinen. Oppgi hvilken type pilot du ønsker i tekstfeltet ovenfor, eller ved å ta kontakt med oss. Hvis du trenger mer enn en pilot kan det bestilles her.
For å finne riktig pilot vennligst besøk AMP sin hjemmesideher.
AMP Annealer MarkII:
- A new level of precision for the reloader
- A pre-programmed, fully calibrated induction cartridge annealer
- Get exact and repeatable neck hardness EVERY TIME
- All program settings established by laboratory micro-Vickers neck hardness tests.
- No assembly required - start annealing brass right out of the box.
- Change from one cartridge type to another in seconds.
- All cartridges from 17 Hornet to 460 Weatherby.
- No guesswork – no temperature pastes. Just select the correct pilot and program for your cartridge,and start annealing.
- USB port to future proof for software updates.
Consistent neck hardness means more consistent pressure and velocity, and that means...
TIGHTER GROUPS andCASES LAST LONGER
Settings selection on our AMP Annealer:
- Different brands of brass require different power levels. Now that all our settings are neck and shoulder anneal, this fact is much more apparent. Extensive metallurgy tests show that alloy composition is not the reason. Rather it is the mass of brass to be annealed. Brands such as Lapua and Norma are usually heavier in the neck and shoulder. There is significant variation between the requirements of each brand, so our settings are individualised for each one.
- Depth of insertion into the air gap is critical. A variation of only a few millimetres can make a difference of 20 hV or more in the result. Therefore we supply depth specific pilot which do not need adjustment. Just thread them all the way in and they are ready to go. There is still some commonality. For example, the family .243 W, 7-08 R and 308 W all share the same pilot #11.
- Neck turning does make a difference. As brass is removed, the mass in the air gap reduces, meaning that less power is required. We provide separate settings for standard brass and neck turnings of -0.001”, -0.002” and -0.003”. If requested, we will add settings for further turning reduction. It is important to enter the correct setting. Brass with say 0.003” turned off the neck will be very overheated if the standard setting is used. Our Standard settings now include the nominal neck wall thickness of each cartridge we calibrate. This is an average of six readings per case x 4 cases, using a Mitutoyo tube micrometer.
The Mark II model has the following improvements:
- Larger inductor to suit 50 BMG.
- Capable of annealing everything from .17 Hornet to 50 BMG.
- Significantly more output power.
- Ceramic heat shield in the inductor to aid in heat management.
- Superior cooling allowing near indefinite run time on smaller cases such as 223.
- User replaceable pilot boss should the existing one get cross threaded or damaged.
- An increase on the Warranty from one year to 3 years.
- AZTEC MODE included and ready to use.
- Existing STANDARD program range expanded and updated. The expanded programs can also be patched onto existing Mark I units.