Rem 700 Diamond two-stage trigger withTriggerTech's most complex and technologically advanced trigger yet. Developed with the same unmatched zero-creep break, tactile pull weight adjustment (on both stages), rugged design, and no compromise engineering. Focus on safety led TriggerTech to develop the first Rem 700 trigger with four points of safety.
Trigger Control Details
- Weapon Platform: Remington 700
- Trigger Lever Type: Pro Flat PVD Black
- Trigger Action: Two-Stage
- Diamond Pull Weight:
- 1st stage: <4 to 20 oz (114-567g)
- 2nd stage: <4 to 24 oz (114-680g)
- Bolt Release: without
- Safety: With (removable)
- First-Stage Lockout: Yes
- Hand: Right only
- FRT: Yes
- TKR Technology: Yes
- CLKR Technology: Yes
- Overtravel: Sub .010"
- Warranty: Product lifetime
Four points of safety:
- Ticker Blocker – prevents the ticker from moving while on safe.
- Sear Blocker – prevents the sear from dropping while on safe.
- First-Stage Lockout – the tumbler locks out the first stage while on safe. The first-stage will not move while on safe, giving the shooter immediate confirmation that the safety is engaged.
- First-Stage Safety – even when on fire the first-stage blocks the ticker until the first-stage is actuated.
All pull weights and measurements are approximate. ***Pull weights of TriggerTech Triggers are directly impacted by firing pin spring weight. Overweight firing pin springs may cause pulls weights to vary above the advertised range***
- Housing: 7075 Aluminum (anodized)
- Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
- PVD Black – PVD stands for Physical Vapour Deposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color.
Download the instruction manualhere.